Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Preview

My boys are troopers.  When their mom gets it in her head that she wants to dress them up and take pictures, they are pretty good at playing along.  It usually helps if I bribe them a bit with Skittles if they cooperate and I'm okay with that!  Last week, we had an unusually "warm" (35 degrees) day here in northern Iowa so I quickly made a Valentine's banner and we went to our favorite spot to take some pictures.  Here is what Ben will be giving his friends at preschool along with some treats in a little baggie:
And would you believe I did not pay the $300 for Adobe photoshop software like I've always wanted?!  I used a site that my friend told me about and have absolutely fallen in love with it.  Picmonkey is my new go-to site if I want to dress up my photos just a bit with text or some different effects. I'm only slightly obsessed with it and will be using it from now on.
And if you're wondering if I took any pictures of Cooper that day, well, you'll just have to wait until Valentine's Day to find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment