Monday, February 11, 2013

Melt this mommy's heart

The day Cooper was born and the doctor uttered those infamous words "It's a Boy!" I remember crying. Happy tears of course because a) I had just a baby and my horomones were all over the place and b) all I could think was BROTHERS!!! My dream was that because they were close in age and most likely to both love cars that they wold be close. . . like best friends close!  And they haven't let me down:
They love playing together. . . and play nicely most the time.  Last week they built a rocket ship out of a box and have been astronauts together ever since.

And my favorite melt-my-heart moments come when they decide to read together and sit so quietly while looking through book after book without fighting. Ben is getting pretty close to reading so he just LOVES reading to Cooper whenever he will sit still long enough to let big bro try out his new skills!

And some of my other favorite moments lately are when the boys pretend to play bedtime and Ben puts Cooper "down to sleep. " Ben tucks Cooper in with his favorite bear, covers him up and then kisses him goodnight! 
Now if they would just stay this sweet forever . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment