Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Words that make me pause

The other day I mentioned how nicely my boys can play together.  Then there are days when I think they are playing well together, only to realize one is tormenting the other.  So in light of this, I want to share things that I have overheard the last few days that make me stop whatever I am doing and check in on them:

- "Hey, come put your head in this. . . "
- "I promise I'll catch you"
- "Don't tell Mom I'm on the excercise machine"
- "Better put your helmet on so we can bang heads" (not endorsed by the NFL by the way!)
- "Hey Coop, do this" (this is an all . day . long . occurence around here)
- And the worst is actually not words but - SILENCE!!!  This is sometimes worse than words that they say!

And yes, most of these things are said by Big Brother to Little Brother, and I'm afraid that's how it is going to be for awhile!
And say hello to our newest family member - Aviva

No comments:

Post a Comment