Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

What can I say about this awesome Daddy?!  He LOVES his boys!  He works so hard so we can stay home, sleep in, watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, clean/do laundry whenever the mood hits, cook/bake all day long, take naps in our own comfy beds and take trips to the zoo in the middle of the week...all while he has his arm up a cow! (too much info? - try listening to some of the conversations he has!)  He gets little sleep this time of the year but still has the energy to put our boys to bed when he's home and mommy just can't take one more minute.  On weekends, he does little (and sometimes big) projects around the house that I'm not able to do myself and is so handy sometimes I can't believe how lucky we are!  He serves our church, community and family selflessly and never complains when I make a shopping trip to Sioux City that maybe wasn't quite needed :) He's been known to say "whatever you want" or "I just want to you to be happy" even when I'm being irrational difficult about something.  He's the man I chose to spend my life with and make a family with...how lucky are we?!  We love you Daddy!


Father's Day 2012
Oh yeah, we also just had our 7th wedding anniversary and even though he was stressed with work and working hard to leave for a road trip on time, he made a trip home in the middle of the morning to bring me some flowers so him being gone all week wouldn't be so hard!  What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment