Thursday, June 21, 2012

Climbing through the jungle

Last week, Ben and I went with some friends from our playgroup to the Omaha Zoo.  Cooper had to stay behind (which was nice for both big brother and Mommy!) so we made it into a "date day."  We left early in the morning, explored the zoo, had lunch and walked around a lot more!  It was an absolutely gorgeous day and I realized how important it is to spend some one-on-one time with each of my boys.  Now if I can just get Cooper to take me to some cool concert!

Embracing the camera with my big boy


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!! so cute! I love your blog design, it's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One on one time is so rare when you have two or more kids. Good for you for squeezing it in, I'm sure big brother really enjoyed your undivided attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute picture! it is so important to have that one on one time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so important. Im excited to take my oldest to the Cardinals game on Monday just me, daddy, and him. Cute pic of you and Ben!

    ReplyDelete