Thursday, March 8, 2012

First timer here...

I've been reading the blog of someone I went to high school with for awhile now and just love looking at her insight to things!  She is the mother of six and still makes it a priority to get in front of the camera with each of her kids on different occasions.  Each Thursday she hosts an "Embrace the Camera" day where people are encouraged to take pictures with their kids instead of just of them.  So now that I have my own blog and have kept up with it for awhile, I've decided to give it a try and link up with her blog.  Sure hope I'm doing it right :)
This is me with my Valentine's dates last month!  Matt was out-of-town for work again so we got all dressed up and headed to Culvers for supper and ice cream - what a treat! Oh...and they all sent me roses - love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. How delightful! Welcome to Embrace the Camera! You and your Valentines are super cute! Blogging for Lent - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete