Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Santa's little helpers

After being gone for 5 days for Thanksgiving, I was so excited to get home and get my Christmas decorations out!  Matt does not "allow" me to put them out until after Thanksgiving so the  first opportunity I get, I am dragging Rubbermaid containers out of storage and ready to blast Celine Dion's Christmas album while making our home into a Christmas Wonderland!  This year, I had two VERY eager helpers when it came time to decorate the tree.  Now, the OCD part of me is still having issues with all of our ornaments hanging from the bottom half of our tree but the mother in me knows that this is the way it goes and I wouldn't dare dash their pride in how their tree looks this year!
After the decorating was done, the Santa hat went on . . . so did the "cheese"

Luckily my boys aren't afraid to ham it up a bit for the camera! 
This Christmas is going to be the best yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment