Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My husband is crafty too

Every year, Matt gets down and dirty when it comes to make the ultimate Jack-o-lanterns for the boys!  This year was no different!

It started with our annual trip to Pumpkinland!  And although we were literally in a drought the past few months, it rained A LOT the day before we went and it was a muddy mess. . . the boys of course didn't care, just their clean mommy was bothered by it!


The boys were beyond excited about the pony rides!  Ben was the biggest kid to ride during his turn and chose the absolute smallest pony they had.  Cooper, in true Cooper-fashion, chose the absolute largest one they had!


Bruce - the Great White shark from Finding Nemo

Nemo (but it looks a bit more like Marlin, Nemo's dad)

Ben decided he would like a great-white shark this year.  So we decided to do the coordinating clown fish so we had characters from Finding Nemo!  Matt helped Ben carve his and I was in charge of Cooper's.  So I drew my outline, and tried to figure out how to cut it!  Matt then came over to "help" us and proceeded to erase my design and cut out what you see.  Oh well, I'm much better at triangle eyes and teethy grins on my Jack-o-lanterns anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment