Sunday, May 20, 2012

Checking the cows

(Disclaimer - I know this is a horrible picture exposure-wise. . . look past that and see how cute our little farm boy is!)

Last weekend we traveled back to Kansas to see Matt's brother graduate from good old K-State!  The weather was the most beautiful weather I can remember in Kansas in a long time and the boys took full advantage of the long day and beautiful sunshine!  Near the end of the day, we were playing outside and I realized how much my boys are like their daddy.  Cooper especially likes to stop (not very often mind you) and take in his surroundings; especially when those surroundings include farmland for miles, and our cows just below my inlaws' house on the hill.  I captured one of those rare moments where he looks completely content and is just checking on his herd!

No comments:

Post a Comment