Thursday, July 12, 2012

My personal cabana boy

Today has been a great day!  We spent the morning at the park with some of my favorite MOPS mommies and the kids all played really well together.  We hurried home for a quick lunch and then our awesome sitter came and took Ben to the pool for a few hours.  Before Cooper's nap, we played out back for awhile so he could enjoy some sunshine as well.  I, of course, dragged my chair over to the kiddie pool so I could keep cool and ended up with my very own cabana boy who was more than happy to pour water on my toes to help me out!  Today we're Embracing the Camera with the little man . . . and my big feet! (he wouldn't let me get a shot of the two of us so this will have to do!)

We also tried a new way of enjoying the pool...over and over!  So many uses for that one little slide!

Unfortunately after awhile it was time to get out and head in for a nap...but of course Coop needed to dry off in the sun first.
Ah...the life of a stay-at-home mom.  Days like these I would not trade for anything!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie and great idea with the slide. I might have to try that with my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kel! Looks like such a fun way to spend the afternoon! The picture of Cooper cooling off kills me! Ps- I have been wanting to thank you for those ikea bowls; I have been using them for everything! They're perfect for Davis' foods and baking and (currently) holding the tail end of a bunch of grape tomatoes. I'm obsessed with them! Kate

    ReplyDelete