Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Water Boys

I've been struggling lately with what to blog about.  I haven't had any great eye-opening experiences. We haven't had a family vacation yet this summer. And no one wants to hear about how cranky Cooper has been now that his one-year molars are coming in and causing all sorts of discomfort.

So today, I thought I'd just post a few pictures of my water boys and tell you how much they LOVE going to the pool!  So much, that I feel extremely guilty that we've only been to the public pool once this summer(luckily we have some friends and neighbors with pools) but are hoping to get back later this week and next!

Ben has always loved the water and even though it took him awhile to warm up to the idea of swimming around by himself again, we now have to quickly get the life vest on him before he gets in!
Always a little leary. . .

And Cooper was apparently a fish in another life because I constantly struggle to keep him in my grasp while in the pool.  He clearly wants to swim off all on his own, not quite aware of the fact that he will sink like a rock if we let him go!

If big brother does it, you better believe Cooper has to try!
So for now, I'll just keep a VERY close eye on both of them and be thankful that they like the pool . . . because this momma definitely needs some more sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment