Thursday, September 13, 2012

A little bit of craziness

One day a week, I have a part-time "job"  other than making sure my own children survive the day and don't starve.  On Thursdays we get to have another little boy come play at our house while his mommy works her part-time job.  He's just a month older than Cooper so they have a lot of fun together and I get to see what it would be like to have twin one-year olds (something I don't mind doing. . . one day a week!)

A few weeks ago, I also kept my friend's little boys over the lunch hour and oh my. . . I don't know how some of you mommies out there do this! Of course, three of them are just a year old and the older two can't help but be silly when around each other. And yes, some of them have their shirts off.  They were pretending to be swimmers like Michael Phelps and I thought it would be okay to leave them off for eating purposes!  What a group of boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment